|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland) Shandong|
|Model Number:||JY-Tunnel Microwave Dryer Equipment|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set/sets|
|Price:||USD 11000-27000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||1. Daub coal oil on the surface of the machines. 2. Plastic film as the inner packing.|
|Delivery Time:||20~25 days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 set/sets per month|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Control System:||PLC|
|Color:||Silver (Customized)||Power:||3~200kw (Customized)|
|Power Source:||Electric||Production Name:||Microwave Paper Straw Dryer Machine|
Industrial Belt Type Microwave Paper Tube Drying Machine Paper Straw Dryer Dehydration Equipment
The microwave is an electromagnetic wave having a frequency of 300 MHz to 300 GHz. The substance in the heating medium in the water molecule is a polar molecule. It changes rapidly under high-frequency magnetic field, and its polar orientation changes with the change of external electric field, which produces the interaction between molecular motion and friction. This microwave field can convert the heat in the medium into heat energy. The temperature rises, heats and puffs a series of physical and chemical processes to achieve the purpose of microwave heating and drying.
Microwave machine is suitable for drying paper tube, paper tube, wood chips, building materials, decorative plasterboard, leather, etc. In natural drying, material scrap caused by deformation, cracking, mildew, and deterioration is quite serious. A paper tube is a tube made of paper. Before the production of paper tube machinery, paper tubes were made by hand, and a stick-shaped mold was used to roll the glued paper into paper tubes. Later, after the invention of paper tube machinery, the production of paper tubes became simpler and the specifications of paper tubes became more and more. Paper tube has a wide range of uses and can be seen everywhere in daily life. Paper tube is widely used in textile, chemical fiber, printing and dyeing, papermaking, agricultural film, fireworks, food packaging and other industries.
Microwave has a strong penetrating power to the paper tube. Practical application shows that compared with the conventional process, the application of microwave drying in paper tube production is not only faster, lower energy consumption, but also greatly improves product quality. Its specific manifestations are:
1. Strong gluing, greatly improving water resistance and pressure resistance.
2. The drying time is short and the speed is fast. The paper tube is even, flat and small in deformation.
3. The microwave drying process has a strong sterilization function, and the drying, sterilization, mildew, and insecticide processes can be performed at the same time, which greatly improves the anti-mildew ability of the paper tube.
4. Compared with the far-infrared drying, the drying time is shortened by 2/3, and the power consumption is saved by 1/3.
|Voltage||380V 50HZ 3 Phase 5 wires|
|Conveyor Belt Size||65cm can be customized due to capacity|
|Conveyor Belt Materila||Teflon, ≤400ºC|
|Transmission Speed||0-5m/min adjustable|
|Type||Tunnel industrial microwave dryer and sterilizer|
|Magnetron||Panasonic, Samung, LG|
|Material||stainless steel 304|
|Application||Food, Meat, Vegetables, Beans, Flowers, Tea, Fruit, Fish, Drinks, Wine and so on|
Widely used in food, medicine, chemical industry, building materials and other industries; suitable for tea, honeysuckle blue, soybean products, dairy products, dried meat, preserved fruit and other leisure food, as well as nuts, rare mountains, dehydrated vegetables, seasonings, agricultural and sideline local specialties, grains and cereals, fodder drying, dehydration, ripening, sterilization and preservation of traditional Chinese medicine; Sterilization and drying of materials, pills and extracts, drying of paper products, bamboo and wood products, textiles, rubber products, leather, shoes, ceramics, refractories, building materials, etc.
Microwave paper tube dryer is mainly used in paper industry, paperboard, paper tube, paper round tube, gray paperboard, paper character film, adhesive paperboard and other paper industry drying. Now widely used in gray cardboard, card books, paper crafts, corrugated cardboard, honeycomb cardboard, paper products, paper tubes, kraft paper bags, paper corner protectors, paper trays, carton boxes, environmentally friendly paper bowls, packaging box cardboard, etc. Quick drying of paper products such as dry and mildew-resistant thick wooden boards, gray cardboard, corrugated cardboard, double gray cardboard, coated cardboard, white cardboard, double gray glossy cardboard, kraft cardboard, paper tubes, honeycomb cardboard, and packaging cartons
1. Short drying time and high efficiency
2. The drying temperature is low and uniform, which can maintain the ingredients, color and original flavor of the raw materials.
3. Selective heating, even and thorough. Because water molecules absorb microwaves well, the part with high water content absorbs more microwave power than the part with lower water content. This is the characteristic of selective heating, which can be used to achieve uniform heating and uniform drying;
4. Energy efficient. The microwave directly acts on the material, so there is no additional loss of heat energy. Compared with the energy saving of more than 30%, the entire drying process has no waste.
5. Microwave drying equipment adopts tunnel structure, PLC automatic control, automatic temperature control system, video monitoring system, automatic correction system for transmission belt, transmission frequency control system, etc., real-time monitoring, one-click setting, fully automatic system, simple operation The labor intensity is low; the equipment is mainly made of stainless steel plate, which has strong thermal insulation performance and corrosion resistance, saves energy consumption, has a good working environment, and has a long service life.
Packaging and Shipping
1. Daub coal oil on the surface of the machines.
2. Plastic film as the inner packing.
3. Train, ship or depend on clients' requirement.
1, Free consultation service before, during, and after sales.
2, Free project planning and design services upon clients' special demands.
3, According to customer’s factory size, factory layout can be provided in advance.
4, Debugging and inspecting of equipment until everything is functional before leaving the factory.
5, Overseas installation and training of equipment maintenance and operating personally.
6, Provide basic production techniques and formulas.
7, 1year complete warranty for our machine.
If you are intesreted in our machine,feel free contact me please.