|Name:||JY - Microwave Minerals Heating Equipment||Voltage:||220V|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Capacity:||300 Kg/h|
|Machine Materials:||Stainless Steel||Power Source:||Electric|
|Control System:||PLC||Transmission Speed:||0 - 10 M / Min (adjustable)|
industrial microwave systems,
microwave heating apparatus
Belt Type Continuous Conveyor Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment
Industrial microwave dryer is used for drying and sterilizing various kinds of food---snack food, agricultural products, fish slice, slice dried meat, bean products, instant noodles, fast food, dried fruit, tea, herbs, karaoke powder, fruit and vegetable in the form of powder, granules, slice, etc.
It maximizes the preservation for activity of materials and vitamins, color & nutrition of food. It makes the goods drying and sterilizing at the same time.
1 high efficiency, low energy consumption
2 uniform heating
3 fast drying speed
4 no thermal inertia, instant opening and stopping
5 safety and environmental protection
6 operation Simple, easy to control
|NO.||Model||Power(kw)||Dehydration capacity(kg/h)||Sterilization capacity(kg/h)||Size(mm)|
Packing and Shipping
1. Daub coal oil on the surface of the machines.
2. Plastic film as the inner packing.
3.Train, ship or depend on clients' requirement
1. What's the materils?
Answer: Stainless steel
2. How long is your gurantee time?
Answer: One year after comissioning.
3.How is the installation?
Answer: When the machine arrives at the your workshop, we send 1-2 engineers to install the machine and teach the workers how to use. There be a operate mannual and Equipment maintenance manual.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales.
2. Free project planning and design services upon clients' special demands.
3. Debugging and inspecting of equipment until everything is functional before leaving the factory.
4. Overseas installation and training of equipment maintenance and operating personally.
5. Provide basic production techniques
Tel: +86 151 6501 1300 (wechat ,whatsapp all available)
Contact Person: Mr. Andy